"What are the Benefits for You?"
- More Time to Consider Your Options - You and your family will have time to research options and make well-informed, rational decisions without feeling rushed.
- Peace of Mind – You’ll feel good knowing that these arrangements have been taken care of
- Fewer Family Decisions - Your surviving family members will have less to worry about and fewer decisions to make at the time of your death, thus allowing more time to cope and deal with their loss.
- Guaranteed Funeral - When you pay in advance you guarantee that your family will never pay more at the time of your death.
- Flexible Payment Options - Families can chose to pay in full or from various payment options. One of our experienced advance planning specialists will help you make the best decision for you.
- Eliminates Overspending - By making decisions before the death occurs, you can feel good that these decisions were made objectively and in the best interest of you and your family.
- Few Last-Minute Expenses - Advance planning helps families to set aside funds to cover additional costs outside the funeral home (i.e. flowers, cemetery, newspaper obituaries, etc.)
To request more information regarding pre-planning/pre-arrangement, or to begin the pre-planning process, please call us at 304-643-2913 or, you can complete our easy On-line Pre-arrangement Form now.